The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
- Kelly G. Bacon Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- Dean's Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship (word) (pdf)
- William Q Wick Scholarship (word) (pdf)
To Apply for a College of Liberal Arts Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Review available scholarships to see if you are eligible. Please review ALL criteria closely.
- Download application materials for those scholarships you want to apply for. Follow the directions on the application.
- Make sure all application materials (including letters of reference) are submitted to:
College of Liberal Arts Advising Office
Gilkey Hall, Room 213
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday, March 21, 2014 at 5:00pm
- Questions? Call Advising at (541)737-0561 or email us at: email@example.com
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database