The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
- Kelly G. Bacon Scholarship
- Dean's Scholarship
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship
- William Q Wick Scholarship
College of Liberal Arts Scholarships have already been awarded for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Scholarship information for the 2015-2016 academic year will be available on this webpage before December 31, 2014.
Please contact Liberal Arts Student Services if you have questions:
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database