The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
- Kelly G. Bacon Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Dean's Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
The application deadline has passed for the 2015-2016 academic year. Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year will be available in December 2015.
Please contact Liberal Arts Student Services if you have questions:
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database