The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
The following scholarships (and more) are likely to be offered for the 2017-2018 year, but scholarship offerings are subject to change.
- Kelly G. Bacon Scholarship
- Dean's Scholarship
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship
- William Q. Wick Scholarship
This year the scholarship application is completely online. Please check the list of scholarship descriptions to determine which you would like to apply for and begin preparing your materials prior to starting your application. Here is the full detailed list of scholarships available including the supplemental information you will need to provide at the time you apply.
Students applying for scholarships, please read the above PDF for information on scholarships available. When you are ready to apply, proceed to the Scholarship Application. The deadline for scholarship applications is 5pm on Friday, March 17th.
Students please send this link to those writing your recommendation letters; those providing recommendations, submit your recommendations here.
Some scholarships require a co-curriuclar activities worksheet, check our example worksheet for a workable word document.
Some scholarships require a financial need worksheet; check our financial need worksheet for a workable word document.
Please contact Liberal Arts Student Services if you have questions:
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database