The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
- Kelly G. Bacon Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Dean's Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship (Word) (PDF)
Scholarship applications are now available. Please review scholarship criteria for each scholarship. All applications and supporting reference documents are due to the College of Liberal Arts Advising Office (Gilkey Hall 213) by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 20, 2015.
Please contact Liberal Arts Student Services if you have questions:
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database