The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
The following scholarships (and more) are likely to be offered for the 2017-2018 year, but scholarship offerings are subject to change.
- Kelly G. Bacon Scholarship
- Dean's Scholarship
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship
The application deadline for the 2016-2017 year has passed for the year. Check back in December 2016 for application information for the 2017-2018 year.
Please contact Liberal Arts Student Services if you have questions:
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database