You are here
Through a sequence of required courses, graphic design students will:
- Create original visual designs that exhibit a distinctive, unique personal voice.
- Develop written and verbal competencies to describe and analyze visual art and graphic design through writing, conceptual development, research, study of theory and critique of the intent of their own work.
- Develop necessary techniques and execution of form and content relevant to the field in both digital and print medium.
- Create graphic designs that meet the specifications and requirements of communcation problems.
- Demonstrate competency with industry standards through a professional design experience.
- Develop an original, innovative and articulate body of graphic design work for a professional portfolio.