Here are some helpful links to either forms or webpages that contain the specific forms listed.

Basic Forms

Should I S/U or Withdraw?

You have the option to change your grading basis from a letter grade to satisfactory/unsatisfactory, or withdraw from a class. Students in the following groups should check the requirements of their status before withdrawing or changing their grading basis:

If you don’t have any stipulations against switching to S/U or withdrawing, the follow this flow chart to help you decide what is best for you.

NMC 401-408 Special Project Form

NMC 409 Campus Media Practicum Forms

NMC 410 Internship Forms