When Should I Schedule An Advising Appointment?
It is best to schedule an advising appointment early in the term. One way to remember when to schedule an appointment is to call on or around the following days:
- Halloween (Oct. 31st)
- Valentine's Day (Feb. 14th)
- May Day (May 1st) - NEW REGISTRATION PINS are issued each spring (week #3 of Spring Term) for fall term registration. All School of Psychological Science students must be advised to get their Fall Term registration PIN.
To make an appointment, please note the following things:
- Our advising office is located in the School of Psychological Science, Student Service Center in Reed Lodge, 2950 SW Jefferson Way.
- If you need a signature or just have a quick question requiring a brief answer (~20 seconds), you can stop by and we may be able to attend to it right away.
- We also occassionally post Drop-In times for more complex questions. Drop-ins are limited to 10 minutes or less, unless there is no one else waiting.
- If you need more time, we have appointments times M-F during regular academic year, and some during summer hours. Advising appointments can be scheduled in person or via telephone at 541-737-2311.
- If you are unable to attend an advising appointment in person, we are happy to arrange a phone appointment for you.
- Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer when registering for classes or making registration changes. The Office of the Registrar has reported that Chrome and Safari "don't always work/aren't compatible" with the University's registration system.