The Economics club has a long tradition of helping move economists from student to career. Popular club meeting topics include:
- Careers for economists, with Career Development Center
- Resume writing and creating an eportfolio, with Career Development Center
- Preparing and applying for graduate studies
- Hosting OSU Economics faculty and alumni guest speakers
- Sponsoring fun activities
Anyone interested in economics is welcome.
Lindsey Esch, President
Cahrles Koll, Vice-president
Pope McHenry, Treasurer/Secretary
Emily Lisin, Public Relations Officer
Daniel Rodela, Academic Relations Officer
Jon Chesbro Faculty Advisor
Please contact Economics Academic Advisor Laura Relyea to be added to the Economics Club listserve.
Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon is The International Honor Society for Economics. Information about Omicron Delta Epsilon, including membership benefits, can be found by visiting the Omicron Delta Epsilon website.
Gamma of Oregon, the Oregon State University chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Recognizes scholastic attainment in economics
- Establishes closer ties between students and faculty
- Invites and hosts outside guest speakers
- Serves as a venue for students to present their economic research
- Coordinates student attendance of economic conferences
Daniel Rodela, President
Joel Chantland, Vice-president
Meghan Burrell, Secretary
All Economics majors and minors, and all interested in economics, are welcome to attend events sponsored by Omicron Delta Epsilon. To become a member please contact the Economics Academic Advisor Laura Relyea.