- What is an emerging 'need' that could be addressed by OSU's transdisciplinary capabilities?
- One of the signature areas of excellence in OSU's strategic plan is advancing the science of sustainable ecosystems. What is your discipline's perspective on sustainable ecosystems? If your discipline were to broaden that perspective to encompass other disciplines, how would that change your discipline’s perspective?
- In light of what you know about the threats associated with climate change, what do you think is the most important thing we could be doing as citizens and members of the OSU community? Why are these important things and what is the first step toward implementing them?
- How and where does your discipline draw the line between informing and advocating? Which kinds of advocacy are acceptable? How ought the scientific community react to advocacy?
- Do your research findings support certain courses of action over others? What are your responsibilities as researchers? How could your work best inform policy?
- What do you think is necessary for success in interdisciplinary collaborations? How do you envision success?
- What are the challenges for implementing climate change adaptation in Oregon? Who should identify pertinent questions regarding climate change? Scientists or stakeholders?
Allen Thompson, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Allison Danner, PhD Candidate
Bruce R Mate, Director, Marine Mammal Institute
Bruce Weber, Professor of Ag and Resource Economics
Burke Hales, Professor
Caren Barcelo, PhD Candidate
Carly Lettero, Program Director, EHI
Dave Conklin, Project manager
Dave Hill, Assoc. Prof.
Donelle Schwalm, Post Doctoral Scholar
Gail J. Woodside, PHD TEK Dissertation Candidate
Gordon Grant, Research Hydrologist
Gregg Walker, Professor
Guillermo Giannico, Associate Professor and Extension Fisheries Specialist
Heather Lintz, Assistant Professor Senior Research
Hilary Boudet, Assistant Professor
Ivan Arismendi, Assistant Professor (Senior Research)
James Capshew,Visiting Fellow
Jennifer Gervais,Wildlife ecologist
Jessica Castillo, Graduate Research Fellow
Joe Cone, Assistant Director
John Antle, Professor
John Kim, Biological Scientist
Josh Foster, Program Manager
Juan C. Benavides, PhD
Julia Rosen, Graduate Student
Julie Watson, PhD Student
Karen Shell, Assistant Professor
Kari O'Connell, Project Coordinator
Kathie Dello, Associate Director
Kathleen Moore, Dr.
Katie Woollven, Graduate Student
Laura Brophy, Faculty
Lindsey Thurman, PhD Fellow
Mark Hixon, Professor
Miriah Kelly, Ph.D. Student
Mohammad Safeeq, Post Doctoral Research Scholar
Mousa Diabat, PhD Student
Nathaniel Brodie, Writer
Peter Beedlow, Ecologist
Philip Mote, Director