Please join the School of Psychological Science in congratulating our 2020 Psychology Student award winners...
The Psychology Engagement Scholarship
The School of Psychological Science Psychology Engagement Scholarship provides $1000 for educational expenses and is awarded based on academic performance, engagement in psychological activities, such as participating in research or completing an internship, and promise for the future.
Psychology Engagement Scholarship Awardee for 2020 Karli Read
SPS Undergraduate Student Award Winners
CLA Outstanding Seniors, SPS:
- Sabrina Denton, nominated by Anita Cservenka
- Lena Hildenbrand, nominated by Chris Sanchez
- Isabella Karabinas, nominated by John Edwards
- Bianca Robison, nominated by Mei Lien
Culture of Writing Award, PSY Course:
- Diego Rodriguez, nominated by David Kerr, for “A Culturally Specific, Multi-Component Suicide Prevention Program for Adolescent American Indians on Reservations”
Best Honor’s Thesis, Psychology topic:
- Isabella Karabinas, nominated by John Edwards, for “Empathy-Induced Distress: A Psychophysiological Approach”
- CLA Outstanding Seniors, SPS: