The History Students Association will continue to be active in 2016-2017 across the school.
What you will do in the club this year:
- Make new friends
- Watch movies
- Plan and attend fundraising events
- Play trivia games
- Plan the History Career Fair
- Plan the Undergraduate History Conference
- ROAD TRIPS!
Benefits of Membership:
- Meet people in your major
- Study and share notes
- Learn about career options in history, grad school and internships
- Active membership in a club looks good on a resume!
- Learn about future classes and your history professors
- Peer tutoring and course evaluation
- End of term paper share and peer review
- List serve e-mail membership
- Stay in touch using our Facebook group
- Historical film viewings
- Road trips to historical sites and exhibits
- Program meetings with guest speakers
- Fundraising and recruitment activities
- Group tours of Valley Library Special Collections
Club meetings are held every Thursday at 16:00 (4:00 p.m.) in Milam room 319A.
Join our Facebook group for meeting updates and event information!