Graduate School Forms

All forms are found at

  • Change of Degree/Major/Certificate
  • Diploma Application
  • Exam Scheduling Form
  • Foreign Language Requirement (MA)
  • Foreign Language Requirement (PhD)
  • Leave of Absence
  • Petition for Change in Program
  • Generate GCR List
  • Program Meetings
  • Program of Study
  • Transfer Credit Request
  • Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) Submission Approval Form
  • Equivalence of Thesis/Non-Thesis Credit
  • Commencement forms