Send all college transcripts to the LSDAS.  Once you send a copy of all transcripts to LSDAS, it sends a copy of your transcripts to each law school you apply to.  Each transcript you send to the LSDAS must be accompanied by a LSDAS transcript request form, available through the LSAC.

To request your official OSU transcript, contact the Office of the Registrar.  For transcripts from other institutions, contact their Registrars.

Start your LSDAS subscription without your senior year fall grades.  Once your fall grades are posted, forward a copy of your updated transcript to the LSDAS that will send a new report to the schools to which you've applied.