You are here
College of Liberal Arts Awards
- The C. Warren Hovland Service Award honors C. Warren Hovland, College faculty member from 1949-1986, for his many contributions to the growth and vitality of the College of Liberal Arts.
- Thomas R. Meehan Excellence in Teaching Award—This award recognizes outstanding contributions to undergraduate teaching in the College of Liberal Arts.
- Robert J. Frank Research, Scholarship and Creativity Award—This awardhelps raise the visibility of college scholars and creative artists, honors exceptionally productive individuals in these three areas, and challenges others to engage in research and creative endeavors.
- College of Liberal Arts Bill Wilkins Faculty Development Award—This award is given to a deserving junior tenure-track faculty member. Bill Wilkins was Dean of CLA for 12 years and a member of the Department of Economics for 33 years. College of Liberal Arts ÉCLAT Faculty Development Award
- Carolyn Maresh Professional Staff Award/ College of Liberal Arts Outstanding Staff Award— This award recognizes outstanding job performance and dedication by a College staff person to the individual’s Department and to the College. Carolyn Maresh was a longtime Business Officer in CLA.