Personalized advising is provided for current Economics majors and minors and for individuals interested in considering Economics.
To schedule an appointment, click on the "Schedule your Appointment" post-it-note:
- Write down the questions you would like to ask when you come for your appointment.
- Review your schedule of classes. Write down classes you are interested in taking.
- Be thinkng about goals - graduation by a certain time, study abroad, etc.
- Make a list of your other commitments - sports practice, work, family responsibilities, etc. This will keeep your plan on a realistic schedule.
- More advising tips are available from First Year Experience. Click here to link to First Year Experience Advising.
I look forward to helping you reach your educational goals,