The College of Liberal Arts awards many student scholarships each year; scholarships within your academic program(s) of study are often also available, check their websites for more specific details.
College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
The following undergraduate scholarships for current and continuing CLA majors will be offered for the 2021-2022 year:
- Kelly G. Bacon Memorial Scholarship
- George and Louise Beaudreau Scholarship
- Dean's Scholarship in the Liberal Arts
- Lisa Taubman Scholarship
- David Morgan Kiekel Memorial Scholarship
- Genevieve Andrews Pershke Scholarship
- Florence Gradon Ragen and Louis Brooks Ragen Scholarship
- Jack Van de Water Scholarship
- Mary Alice Wartman Memorial Scholarship
- Nicholas J. and Thea Yonker Scholarship
- William Q. Wick Scholarship
- Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship***
*** The Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship is an external scholarship not in OSU's ScholarDollars. Applicants will need to submit a separate application packet which can be downloaded on the link below.
Application deadline is January 11, 2021.
Download the 2021-2022 Tom and Pat Gallagher Scholarship Application Packet
To be considered for a CLA scholarship you must submit an online College of Liberal Arts scholarship application through OSU ScholarDollars, which will include short essay and a copy of your current resume.
***Applications for College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships open November. 1, 2020. Please contact CLAscholarships@oregonstate.edu or 541-737-0561 if you have any questions.***
The deadline for ScholarDollars applications is Monday, February 15, 2021.
Please contact CLAscholarships@oregonstate.edu or 541-737-0561 if you have any questions.
- You can also inquire or check the website of your Major department to see if they have additional scholarships that you may be eligible for. Deadlines may vary.
- Additionally, you can visit the two Financial Aid “Related Links” below for OSU scholarships and a more extensive searchable Scholarship Database